What is it
Understanding Performance Leadership and the Managers / Team Leaders role in its implementation. The aims of Performance Leadership being to:
- Agree job requirements, set individual and/or team objectives, performance and behavioural standards that align with the organization as a whole.
- Empower individuals to perform optimally.
- Gain role clarity.
- Improve communication between team leaders and team members.
- Agree and maintain acceptable levels of performance and behaviour.
- Identify appropriate opportunities for development.
- Give and receive continuous feedback on performance and development.
|Course Coordinator:||Eileen Arnold|
|Course Administrator:||Eileen Arnold|
|Course Facilitators:||Ria Wills|
Ria Wills Biography
Ria Wills is a founding director of Ntinga Transformational Consulting Services (Pty) Ltd founded in 1994, and Transformational Consulting Services founded in 1992. NtingaTCS is a consultancy dedicated to working with organizations in their quest to achieve sustainability through continuous learning and the harnessing of the latent learning potential and creative capacity of their people.
One of her ardent passions is developing the internal capacity of organizations through helping others to develop the competencies required to embrace a culture of continuous learning and change. Ria’s experience lies in the facilitation of organizational learning, including facilitator and leadership development, learning intervention design and development, and whole system transformation. She has more than 35 years experience of working in the learning and leadership development arena.
She is a registered Generalist Practitioner with the South African Board of Personnel Practitioners and works on an ongoing basis with some of the top companies and academic institutions in South Africa. She also has extensive experience of working in sub Saharan Africa.